- 1cup juice (We have used apple, orange, and even grape – you can do water, or half water, but you might need more sweetener.)
- 1banana (ripe, the riper the better, because they are sweeter)
- 1 scoop Yomega3 Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2cup ice (optional if you want it colder and thicker)
- Place the liquid and the yogurt in the blender.
- Then top with the fruit.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice if you need it to make it thicker or colder. Blend again
- Sometimes you need to blend it once more to get any extra “chunks” out of it.